Interested in becoming a member of the NPMA?
In order to join the Nebraska Podiatry Medical Association you must be a podiatrist in Nebraska. By joining the American Podiatric Medical Association, you will automatically be joining the state component for Nebraska. To join, please click here.
Why join the Nebraska Podiatric Medical Association (NPMA)? NPMA members are part of a unified professional fellowship with the largest organization representing podiatrists, the American Podiatric Medical Association. The APMA provides each individual member the support of professional peers. As a member, you receive significant benefits:
- Professional Purchase Programs and Discounts
Discounts on products such as footwear, hosiery, and insoles that have been awarded the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Member Affinity Programs
Savings on products and services you use every day, including office supplies, insurance, car rentals, and more!
- Discounts on APMA Events and Publications
Members receive discounted registration fees for the APMA Annual Scientific Meeting (The National) and savings on APMA’s brochures for patients.
- APMA Member Publications
News from publications and e-newsletters, including APMA News, the Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, and Weekly Focus, and access to member-only content on APMA.org.
- Listing in the Find a Podiatrist Directory
Information about your practice locations is made available to the public in the popular online directory for the NPMA site and the APMA site.
Your membership in the NPMA and APMA also funds a variety of programs and efforts, including:
- federal advocacy and state advocacy efforts to advance podiatric medicine through legislative, legal, and regulatory advocacy;
- promotion of podiatric medicine through media relations, public education campaigns, and strategic advertising; and
- the Physicians’ Recovery Network (PRN), which assists impaired (whether by substance abuse, physical and/or mental conditions) podiatric physicians and/or members of the podiatric medical family so that they can be restored to a full life.
This list does not include all the benefits of being part of the NPMA. New members can learn all about the benefits of your APMA membership by reading the New Member Resource Letters. Please feel free to contact the APMA or NPMA with any questions.